- Status is now indicated in the score column on Teacher SLOs. For Completed status SLOs, the Score column will continue to show the score of that SLO.
- When teams logo is clicked on header, take user to their default home page
- All uses can now recommend Professional Development to any other user from professional development resource search results. To recommend a resource, click the icon next to the "favourite" icon of the search result, search for the employee using their "Last name first name" and enter a brief message. The employee will receive an email notification and a new recommendation in their list of Assignments.
- Complete button will now be in a disabled state until all score requirements are met
- General improvements to address usability concerns
- General performance improvements to improve page response time when loading large amounts of data or performing resource intensive operations
- Signatures section back was inadvertently removed and has been added back to the Prof Practice PDF
- The system now include the NS score in the calculation for the domain's PP score and treated as 0
- Resolved print issues with SLOs and Evaluation Reports
- Status window doesn't open at full size if open Score window first on Principal O&A page
- Corrected some usability issues with artifact upload functionality
- In some cases user needed to manually refresh page to view changes, this has been corrected.
- When clicking “Back” button during PP scoring the user is brought back to the beginning of the observation form, it now brings you back to the previous page
- In some cases, when clicking “save” button at the end of an observation form the screen freezes and and error message appear, this has been corrected.
- In some cases, suggest button not saving resource suggestion during an evaluation, this has been corrected.